This is a recipe for the delicious sweet treat, Mars Bar Slice!
* 4x 53g Mars bars, finely chopped
* 50g Butter
* 3 cups (60g) Rice Bubbles
* 50g butter
* 200g milk chocolate.
1. Melt your butter and Mars bar pieces ina saucepan over low heat. Once the two ingredients are combined, turn the heat off and set it aside to cool slightly.
2. Pour your rice bubbles into a large bowl then add your slightly cooled chocolate mixture and mix until the rice bubbles are coated with chocolate.
3. Pour your rice bubble mix into a cooking dish lined with aluminum foil then using your wooden spoon, gently press the mixture evenly around the dish.
4. To make your icing, melt your butter and chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring in between then place it on top of your rice bubble mixture in the pan.5. Pop it into the fridge for about half an hour or until hardened then slice is up as desired.