Chargrilled Eggplant, Ricotta and Basil Agnolotti in a Creamy Mushroom and Shallot Sauce.
Ingredients:Agnolotti (any flavour)
1. Boil your Agnolotti for 5 minutes.
2. While your pasta is cooking, fry your mushrooms and shallots in a small amount of cream.
3. Drain your pasta and combine with your sauce. Salt and pepper and your done.
- Add some nuts for an extra flavour, pistachios, peanuts and cashews go well with this.
- Replace salt and pepper with a chilli powder if you enjoy spicy foods
~ Jordy xx
Post a Comment