300g (3,1/2 cups) dessicated coconut
300g (2 cups) pure icing sugar, sifted
Pinch of cream of tartar
1x390g can sweetened condensed milk
Red and green food colouring
1. Line the base and sides of a 19cm (base measurement) square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
2. Comine coconut, sugar and cream of tartar in a bowl. Stir in condensed milk.
3. Divide the mixture among two bowls, adding green colouring into one and red colouring into the other.
4. Put one colour on the bottom of the pan and the other colour on top.
5. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to harden then slice it up as desired.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, thanks for reading :)