1. 2 egg whites onion omlette, half a piece of toast with natural peanut butter and yoghurt.
2. 2 egg whites, avocado on toast, sauteed spinach and tomato slices.
3. 2 egg whites onion and tomato omlette with avocado toast.
4. Mango, banana, carrot and celery smoothie.
5. Rock melon and blueberries.
6. Fruit Parfait (read my recipe here).
7. 2 scrambles egg whites and chia seeds (read about them here) on wholemeal toast with a side of strawberries and kiwi fruit.
1. Capsicum, baby carrot, tomato and green leaf mix salad topped with Greek yoghurt.
2. Chicken, capsicum, radish and green leaf mix salad.
3. Tomato, lettuce, carrot and cheese salad wrap.
4. Avocado, tomato and spinach salad with Chobani Greek yoghurt and iced tea.
5. Greek Salad (green leaf mix, Spanish onion, cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese).
6. Garden Salad (cos lettuce, carrot, tomato and cheddar cheese).
7. Asian Salad (green leaf mix, crunchy noodles and sweet chilli sauce).
8. Sushi! Any type of sushi (that isn't seafood) is great for lunch!
1. Nachos (corn chips, red onion, guacamole, Greek yoghurt and salsa).
2. Poached egg with a Greek salad (green leaf mix, Spanish onion and tomato).
3. Soup (chickpeas, celery, carrot and leek). Watch the recipe here.
4. Cos lettuce, boiled potatoes, vegetarian bacon, boiled egg and mustard.
5. Burritos and tacos with beans, lettuce, tomato, capsicum and guacamole.
6. Roasted herbed potatoes with grilled chicken and salad.
7. Grilled chicken salad with chickpeas, spinach, tomato and radish.
8. Homemade hummus, mashes pumpkin, fried cabbage and grilled chicken wrap.
1. Corn thins with avocado and tomato with a side of cucumber.
2. Apple, kiwi fruit, tomato and blueberries.
3. Apple, kiwi fruit and yoghurt.
4. Fruit salad (grapes, watermelon, banana and grapefruit) and salad (carrot, cucumber, celery and croutons).
5. Kiwi Fruit and Strawberries.
6. Fruit salad (watermelon, pineapple, kiwi fruit and strawberry).
7. Cruskits with cucumber, avocado and tomato.
8. Pear, Apple, Orange and Strawberries with yoghurt.
I love your healthy eating, The food looks so incredibly yummy. I am just curious on how you manage to prepare the food all day, like if you are working or going to school or something. If you prepare it earlier on how do you store it/ keep it good for lunch.
Thank you, glad you like :)
Well I eat my breakfast in the morning which isn't too hard if you get up a bit earlier apart from the Breakfast Parfait which I make the night before because it takes a little more time. When I was eating breakfast I would pack my lunch for the day :)
Since I'm still in school (not anymore because I have just finished) but when I was, I would just make the salads and put them in a Tupperware container and they would stay fresh until lunch but if you have a fridge where you work it would be even better :)Salad wraps also keep and I buy the sushi I eat for lunch so that's fresh (I hope haha).
I'm also always home to eat dinner so keeping it fresh isn't really a problem there because I eat it right away.
Snacks can be a little more difficult but I pack fruit salad into containers and picture 2 and 3 of snacks are actually pictures of what was inside my lunchbox for school :)
Long explanation haha but basically I always got up earlier to eat breakfast and prepare lunch then lunch would keep fresh until I wanted to eat it :) I was always home for dinner and snacks I just packed with my lunch.
Post a Comment