1. Thoroughly wash and dry the kale. Ensure that it is extremely dry otherwise it won't crisp properly.
2. Remove the Kale leaves from the stem and break them up into smaller pieces the size of chips.
3. Add some olive oil and sea salt then mix it up with your hands in a bowl.
4. Place the kale pieces on a baking tray covered in baking paper, make sure not to cover them with each other otherwise they won't crisp properly.
5. Bake for about 10-20 minutes on 180 degrees but it does depend on your oven so keep checking them because they burn pretty easily.
Watch my recipe below :)
Click here to read more about Kale,
Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment